What are infinity roses?
Our beautiful Amaranté roses are bloomed in Ecuador. Each rose is cut at it's full bloom and goes through a preserving process whereby the sap is replaced by a glycerine based substance which ensures that each rose keeps it's beauty for at least a year.
Our roses are preserved with 100% natural substances so that each rose maintains its original texture and appearance, making them always appear fresh and smell incredible.
Our roses really do last the whole year with proper care and maintenance. Follow our care instructions below to give your roses the best chance of living for up to 3 years.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR INFINITY ROSES?
1) Avoid direct exposure to light, especially sunlight.
2) Keep the roses in a room temperature environment.
3) Occasionally brush the roses to remove dust that may accumulate over time using a soft brush.
4) The flowers should not be contact with water, steam or any other substance.
5) Avoid frequently touching as the oils from hands can wear the preserved petals.
6) Refrain from tilting and rotating your box.
7) Avoid placing near strong air conditioning fans or strong air vents.
8) Keep the roses in their box as they are secure and happy there.
With the correct care, your roses will brighten up your room every day.